- How to disable annoying keys in your Laptop using KeyTweak
- Posted by: Nuwan Sameera Hettiarachchi on: June 14th, 2009
- In: Technology,Tips and IT,Windows Comments!
Last week, my key board of laptop was broken. The problem is Ctrl key keeping hold. So it was difficult to work with laptop. I installed KeyTweak software which is good among with other softwares. KeyTweak is a simple utility that allows users of Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7 to remap their keyboard inputs. My need was to disable to annoying Ctrl key in my laptop.
If you want to disable any key in ur key board just select a key form the Key Selection Area, then click the Disable key button on the Keyboard Controls Area, by applying changes you did. Likewise you can control your keyboard keys.
And other features :
- Simple interface
- Ability to Teach remapping by pressing the keys to be remapped
- Easy-to-read lists of all current and pending re-mappings
- Implementation of Specialty Keys support for certain keyboards
- Remove all re-mappings with a single button
- Enable/disable annoying keys
- Displays what exactly is written to the “Scancode Map” registry value and how to
interpret its binary data
- User warnings help ensure Ctrl-Alt-Delete sequence is maintained